Business Consultancy Services
Whether you wish to meet compliance regulations or are seeking to enhance the protection of sensitive corporate data assets, IS Centurion Consulting Ltd can help provide assistance.
& Privacy Consulting Services
Using our extensive expertise in cyber security, we’ve developed an innovative strategic approach which aligns risk profiling to the protection of your business assets. Most importantly, this innovative and personalised approach allows companies to achieve their specific goals and objectives. At IS Centurion Consulting Ltd, we’re dedicated to helping companies achieve their targets, which is why our security approach is specifically tailored to the needs of your business. Planning and preparation has always been an essential part of our services, which is why we’ll always take the time to listen to your concerns to ensure that we’re doing all that we can to resolve them. Over the years, our business has excelled because we have provided our clients with a strategic, tailored approach that is aimed at enhancing their cyber security.
If your company is interested in the opportunity to develop its cyber security then reach out to us today to learn more about our security services.
We can help you:
Reduce assurance reviews
Develop your security culture
Meet compliance obligations
Our Past Work:
Our services include:
- Risk Assessments: Identify vulnerabilities, assess potential risks, and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- Compliance (e.g., PCI DSS, ISO/IEC 27001, etc.) strategy development/enhancement.
- Preparatory support for PCI DSS assessments.
- Security Audits (Including Third-Party Suppliers): Conduct thorough audits of the internal processes, and policies to identify weaknesses and recommend improvements.
- Short-term support through contract work.
- Policy Development: Create robust security policies and procedures tailored to your organization’s needs and industry best practices.
- Incident Response: Develop incident response plans and provide rapid assistance in case of security breaches or incidents.
- Security Awareness Training: Educate your employees on best practices, raising awareness about potential threats and fostering a culture of security.